Your entryway is the first impression guests have of your home when they first enter it, so it’s nice to have this space looking sharp. However, being that it can be a high traffic area – your floors tend to take on the wear and tear. What if we were to tell you that you can greet your guests with a stunning hardwood, or similar, flooring that works for both looks and traffic?
It’s true. Our team of hardwood flooring experts put together a list of our top flooring recommendations that will set the tone for your entire interior design, creating an unforgettable gathering experience with several fantastic options for your entryway. For optimal potential, also consider using the same flooring for your kitchen and hallways. Read more below!
Game Changing Floors For High-Traffic Areas
When it comes to your flooring, it’s important to have durability and longevity – but also something that flows with your decor and is appealing to the eye. Here are some popular flooring options we think you should consider as you remodel your entryway, kitchen or hallway:
- Hardwood flooring: There’s something about hardwood that offers a timeless look and enticing greeting for your guests. Choose hardwood flooring for warm tones and a durable surface. Choose a professional finish and maintenance services for all your high-traffic areas.
- Natural surface hardwood: Explore hardwood flooring that retains a natural look and distinctive markings. This eye-catching flooring uses a durable finish that stands up to heavy traffic, but includes more character than other hardwood options.
- Hand-scraped hardwood: Most hardwood flooring planks are distressed by a machine to create an iconic look. Hand-scraped flooring offers an authentic, timeless look that makes every room completely unique.
- Vinyl plank flooring: Luxury vinyl plank flooring from Hardwood Giant offers the beautiful look of traditional hardwood, but is also water resistant and long lasting. Compared to some natural hardwood options, it’s an affordable alternative.
Benefits of Professional Flooring Installation
Your flooring can only last decades if it’s properly installed. DIY installation may seem like it saves you money, but it can often cost you more in the long run. It’s always best to turn to flooring installation professionals, and when you do, you can enjoy the many benefits, such as:
- Reduced installation time
- Improved surface durability
- Professional look
- Warrantied installation
- Thorough finish application
The finish layer is key to creating a hardwood floor that’s suited for high levels of traffic. Raw wood planks can easily become scratched, stained and warped. Professional finishing products create a water-resistant seal that keeps your flooring looking great for years to come.
Plan a Flooring Installation Project Today
Enhance your interior design and update your entryway with hardwood flooring! Request an estimate online or Call (704) 251-7279 to see how our team at Hardwood Giant can offer you quality hardwood options at competitive prices, today!